The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical changes at the WABC studios, The Auto Channel will not be able to cybercast live streams of The Auto Lab at this time. We will continue to make archives available until a solution is found. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Aug 11, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "A FIGHT ON LONDON'S STREETS"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "NHTSA/CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA STUDY ABOUT CHILDREN IN CARS WHEN IT IS HOT"; "TOYOTA PRIUS C"
- Shawn Sinclair, Consumer Reports Auto Test Center Engineer - "COMPACT SPORTS SEDANS"
- Michael Porcelli, Central Avenue Information - "INSURANCE COMPANIES PUTTING DRIVERS AT RISK"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 11 August 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant