The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Aug 18, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England & Jasmine Arani, Assessor For Automotive Examinations in the UK - "ADJUSTING THE TAPPETS"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "TOYOTA TACOMA"; "NHTA's PROTECTION AGAINST INCREASING CAR ACCIDENTS"
- Russ Rader- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "NEW CRASH TESTS AIMS TO DRIVE IMPROVEMENTS IN PROTECTING PEOPLE IN FRONTAL CRASHES"
- John Nielson- National AAA - 'MORE THAN EIGHT MILLION CARS EXPECTED TO HAVE STOP-START SYSTEMS BY 2017, AAA EXPERTS OFFER ADVICE ON THIS FUEL SAVING TECHNOLOGY"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 18 August 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs