The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical difficulties, the complete May 18, 2013 show is not available in the archive at this time. Look for it in the archives next Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Sep 15, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Lond England - "SMALLER IS BIGGER"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "2013 INFINITI IPL G COUPE 6MT"; "2012 M HYBRID"
- Joe Donaggio & Craig Shea, Managers New Product Development Standard Motor Products - "SMP TECHSMART"
- John Monsolino, VP, East Coast Classic Car Association - "ORCHARD BEACH CAR SHOW" SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 8 AM - 5PM
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 15 September 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs & AAA New Jersey
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY