The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Oct 06, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London ENgland - "ON THE UP! - VW'S UP! INTERNATIONAL CAR OF THE YEAR
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell - "GMC SIERRA DENALI"
- Russ Rader- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "BUY THE NUMBERS"; "CLAIMS INFORMATION BY MAKE AND MODEL HELPS CONSUMERS CHOSE SAFER VEHICLES"
- David Giuffrida, CEO Go-Green Auto Centers - "GO-GREEN AUTO CENTERS HYBRID TRAINING"
- Jurek Grabowski, Director of Research - AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety - "FOG CRASHES REPORT"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 06 October 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY