The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Nov 10, 2012
- Jeff Bartlett- Deputy Editor On-Line Autos- Consumer Reports - "CONSUMER REPORTS AUTO RELIABILTY SURVEY: FORD CONTINUE FALL WHILE SEVEN JAPANESE BRANDS TOP LIST"
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "THE TOFFS HAVE IT"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - 'CAR LOSSES DUE TO SANDY AND THE PRIUS PLUG VEHICLE"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "2013 FORD FUSION TOP SAFETY PICK AWARD"
- Ralph Bombardier , New York Gasoline and Service Dealers Association - "DISTRIBUTION NETWORK FOR GASOLINE"
- Dr. William Sharfman - "AUDI S6, S7, AND S8"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 10 November 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant