The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Nov 17, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "MORE TROUBLE FOR AGENT 007?"
- Jim Travers, Editor Consumer Reports - "DO HIGH-PRICED HALOGEN HEADLIGHT BULBS SHINE BRIGHTER?"
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "NISSAN OFFERING DEALS FOR SANDY VICTIMS"; "MAZDA X5"
- Bruce Hamilton, Coordinator, Research and Education - "MYTH: I DON'T NEED TO BUCKLE UP IF I'M SITTING IN THE BACK"
- Fred Bordoff, New York Center for Automotive Training - "NORTH AMERICA LEADS SHIFT IN GLOBAL ENERGY PRODUCTION"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Automotive Journalist - "2013 TOYOTA AVALON"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 17 November 2012
Ivan Anderson - Instructor of Automotive Technology, Raritan Valley Community College
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant