The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Saturday, November 30 show is pre-recorded. It will be available in the archives, but there will not be a live cybercast. Check back that afternoon, and thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Dec 08, 2012
- Kate Pearce, Marketing Manager of Lincoln - "LINCOLN FORGES DYNAMIC NEW PATH WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF THE LINCOLN MOTOR COMPANY"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "2013 CHEVROLET SPARK"
- Russ Rader-Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "RESEARCH SUGGESTS GUIDELINES FOR CREDIBLE CAMERA ENFORCEMENT"
- David Giuffrida, Chief Executive Officer, Go-Green Auto Centers - "GO GREEN AUTO CENTERS & THE STATE UNIVERESITY OF FRAMINGDALE"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - "2013 KIA SORENTO"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 08 December 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant