The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Dec 22, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "COME INTO THE HEADMASTER'S STUDY"
- Russ Rader- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "RISK OF COLLISONS WITH DEER AT THIS TIME OF YEAR"
- Eric Evarts, Associate Editor Consumer Reports Cars - "CONSUMER REPORTS TESTS FIND REDESIGNED HONDA ACCORD RETURNS TO THE FRONT OF THE PACK"
- Robert A. Sinclair Jr. AAA NY - "DRIVING TIPS DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 22 December 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY