The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical changes at the WABC studios, The Auto Channel will not be able to cybercast live streams of The Auto Lab at this time. We will continue to make archives available until a solution is found. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Dec 29, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "IT COULDN'T BE SIMPLER"
- Sheryl Connelly, Global Consumer Trends and Futuring Manager- Ford Motor Company - "FORD LOOKS AHEAD TO 2013, PUBLISHES INAUGURAL TREND REPORT REVEALING KEY CONSUMER INSIGHTS"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell , Senior Correspondents - 'FAVORITES IN 2012"
- Holly Reich, Automotive Journalist - "2013 VW BEETLE CONVERTIBLE"; "2014 ASTON MATIN VANQUISH"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 29 December 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY