The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Jan 05, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - MERCEDES-BENZ UK - NEW GENERATION DRIVING COURSE
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell-Senior Correspondents - 2013 TOYOTA CAMRY XLE V6; 2013 VOLVO XC 60 CROSSOVER
- Russ Rader -Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "NEW TOP SAFETY PICK + AWARD GOES TO 13 CARS; 117 ADDITIONAL VEHICLES EARN TOP SAFETY PICK"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 05 January 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Gulf Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY