The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Feb 02, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "PIRATES ACCORD!"
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "2013 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY; 2013 HONDA CIVIC"
- Trish Serratore, PRESIDENT NATEF/AYES - "AUTOMOBILE YOUTH EDUCATION SYSTEMS & NATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "STUDY PROVIDES MORE EVIDENCE THAT CAMERAS REDUCE RED LIGHT RUNNING"
- Holly Reich- Automotive Journalist - "DRIVING RANGE ROVER"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 02 February 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com