The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Feb 16, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent. London England - "SO INNOCENTI! SO PEOPLE'S CAR - SO WHERE'S THE MONEY"
- Jeff Bartlett-Deputy Edior Online Autos - Consumer Reports - "TOYOTA, FORD, HONDA TOP CONSUMER REPORTS BRAND PERCEPTION SURVEY"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "MAZDA CX 9"; "CADILLAC ATS"
- Bruce Hamilton-Coordinator Of Research and Education , AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety - "SAFETY CULTURE"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 16 February 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY