The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Feb 23, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent-London England and Les Ratcliff-Head of Community Relations - Jaguar Land Rover - " JAGUAR LAND ROVER LAUNCHES NEW EDUCATION PROGRAMME TO ENCOURAGE YOUNG WOMEN TO CONSIDER ENGINEERING CAREERS"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "Infinite FX 37 AWD"; "Cadillac ATS"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Automotive Journalist and Consultant - "2014 KIA SORENTO"
- Bruce Hamilton, Coordinator Of Research & Education- AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety - "SAFETY CULTURE"
- Robert Sinclair, Manager Media Relations AAA NY - "STOP THE HONKING? NEW YORK SUGGESTS IT'S A LOST CAUSE"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 23 February 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY