The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Mar 02, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "FORD'S KUGA LEAPS FREE"
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "INFINITI JX 35"
- Russ Rader- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "SHARING THE ROAD-COMMUNITIES TRY NEW WAYS TO IMPROVE BICYCLISTS SAFETY"
- Mike Quincy, Editor - Consumer Reports - "HONDAS RE-ENTER CRS' TOP PICKS LIST; CR-V ANDS ODYSSEY DEEMED TOPS IN THEIR CATEGORIES"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 02 March 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Sunoco Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY