The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Mar 09, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "JUST A SODA BOTTLE OF DIESEL IN MY XL 1 PLEASE"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "LEXUS ES 350"; "FCC IS DEBATING THE BANDWIDTH IT RESERVED FOR COMMUNICATION BETWEEN CARS TO AVOID ACCIDENTS"
- James Bell, DIRECTOR of Consumer Affairs, General Motors - "GM CONSUMER AFFAIRS"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 09 March 2013
Ivan Anderson - Instructor of Automotive Technology, Raritan Valley Community College
James Bell - Director of Consumer Affairs, General Motors
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs