The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Saturday, November 30 show is pre-recorded. It will be available in the archives, but there will not be a live cybercast. Check back that afternoon, and thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Mar 16, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "SKIN DEEP"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - "LEXUS 460 AWD"; "CAR CONNECTIVITY"
- Jim Travers- Editor Consumer Reports - "CONNECT WITH YOUR CAR"
- Russ Rader- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "NEW CRASH TESTS: UNDERRIDE GUARDS ON MOST BIG RIGS LEAVE PASSENGER VEHICLE OCCUPANTS AT RISK IN CERTAIN CRASHES"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 16 March 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs