The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Saturday, November 30 show is pre-recorded. It will be available in the archives, but there will not be a live cybercast. Check back that afternoon, and thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
May 04, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "FIDELITY FIDUCIOUS BANK!"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "2013 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER REVIEW"
- David Butler, Consumers Union - "DISTRACTED DRIVING: CONSUMERS UNION SAYS NEW GUIDLINES ARE GOOD FIRST STEP"
- Robert Sinclair-AAA New York - "SIX MONTHS AFTER SANDY, NEW YORK FUEL SUPPLY CHAIN STILL VULNERABLE"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 04 May 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Sunoco Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY