The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Jun 01, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England and Barry Leem, TV motorsport commentator in the UK - "HONOURED GUEST BARRY LEE"
- Bruce Hamilton, Manager Research and Communications, AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety - "TEEN DRIVER FATALITY RISK QUADRUPLES WITH MULTIPLE YOUNG PASSENGERS"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "NEW RESEARCH ADDS TO THE EVIDENCE THAT MOTORCYCLE ABS PREVENTS CRASHES"
- Holly Reich - "THE KIA CADENZA AND THE LEXUS IS"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 01 June 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com