The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical changes at the WABC studios, The Auto Channel will not be able to cybercast live streams of The Auto Lab at this time. We will continue to make archives available until a solution is found. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Jun 22, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "THE NEW FIAT 500 MPW"; "JD POWER 2013 IQS-SEGMENT WINNER"
- Shannon Baker-Branstetter- Policy Counsel for Consumers Union - "CONSUMER REPORTS HOSTS FORUM ON FUEL ECONOMY, LATEST TRENDS IN FUEL-EFFICIENT VEHICLES"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "DODGE DART"; "NISSAN MAXIMA"
- Holly Reich, Automotive Journalist - "ASTON MARTIN RAPIDE S"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 22 June 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com