The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Jul 06, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "I'LL JUST DO IT MYSELF"-VOLVO CAR GROUP DEMONSTRATES THE INGENIOUS SELF-PARKING CAR; "AS BALANCED AS A BALLERINA'S POINTS - 2013 MAZDA MX-5 MIATA CABRIOLET"
- Robert Sinclair- AAA NY - " AAA PROJECTS MORE THAN 40 MILLION AMERICANS TO TRAVEL FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY"
- Russ Rader- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "SAFETY GAINS AREN'T GLOBAL: SOME REGIONS LAG U.S., EUROPE, AUSTRALIA IN PROTECTING PEOPLE IN CRASHES"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 06 July 2013
Ivan Anderson - Instructor of Automotive Technology, Raritan Valley Community College
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant