The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Jul 13, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "HOT AIR?"
- Mike Calkins, Manager of Automotive Technical Services at AAA - "AAA GAS WATCHERS GUIDE"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "DODGE GRAND CARAVAN"; "VW BEETLE TDI"
- Russ Rader- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "FORD F-250 HAS HIGHEST THEFT OF ANY 2010-12 VEHICLES; CADILLAC ESCALADE DROPS TO 6TH ON LIST AFTER YEARS ON TOP"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 13 July 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY