The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical changes at the WABC studios, The Auto Channel will not be able to cybercast live streams of The Auto Lab at this time. We will continue to make archives available until a solution is found. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Aug 10, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "GENTLE JAGUAR"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "2014 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION"; "LINCOLN HIGHWAY CENTENNIAL ROAD TRIP"
- Robert Sinclair- AAA New York - "TEENS DELAYING LICENSURE-A CAUSE FOR CONCERN?
- Jason Friedman, CEO of Drive Safer
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 10 August 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs