The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Aug 31, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "GASOLINE GALORE!"; "LOOK AND YOU SHALL BEE"
- Michael Reilly-Recording Secretary, Co-Chair Safety & Transportation Committee Community Education Council 31 - " STATEN ISLAND EDUCATION OFFICIAL APPLAUDS SPEED CAMERAS NEAR SCHOOLS"
- Bruce Hamilton-Manager Research and Communications, AAA Foundation For Traffic Safety - "AMERICANS GROWING LESS CONCERNED ABOUT DANGEROUS DRIVING BEHAVIORS"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "CHEVY VOLT"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 31 August 2013
Ivan Anderson - Instructor of Automotive Technology, Raritan Valley Community College
Harold Bendell - Major World
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Sunoco Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY