The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Sep 07, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "VERY HOT JAGUAR"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "FIAT 500 C CONVERTIBLE"; "WHAT YOUR CAR COLOR SAYS ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY"
- Eric Evarts, Senior Associate Autos Editor Consumer Reports - "TESLA MODEL S ACES GOVERNMENT CRASH TEST"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "HONDA ODYSSEY IS FIRST MINIVAN TO EARN THE IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK+ AWARD"
- Sandy Kane - "L.I CRUIZIN FOR A CURE", SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 8, 2013 AT THE SEARS AUTO CENTER IN HICKSVILLE LONG ISLAND
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 07 September 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY