The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Sep 21, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent,London England & Chris Bangle Former Head Of Design at BMW - "ARE AUTO DESIGNERS THE MUSIC MAKERS?
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "SCION XB"; "PRIUS V WAGON"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "SPEED CAMERA ENFORCEMENT CUTS FATALITY RATE 10 PERCENT IN FRANCE"
- Michael Porcelli-Central Avenue Information - " SAM PARDO, DIRECTOR OF THE AUTOSEUM- WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT"; "ELLIOT CUKER, OWNER OF COOPER CLASSICS-CLASSIC CARS IN FILMS & TV"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 21 September 2013
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY