The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Oct 05, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - KOP OF THE HILL
- Robert Sinclair, AAA NEW YORK - NEW YORK THRUWAY TO ADD TEXTING ZONES
- Russ Rader- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - IIHS ISSUES FIRST CRASH AVOIDANCE RATINGS UNDER NEW TEST PROGRAM
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - 2013 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8 392
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 05 October 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Sunoco Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY