The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Nov 09, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - WITH 20:20 VISION YOU CAN SEE THE HORIZON
- Robert Sinclair AAANY - DRIVING SELFIE"PHOTOS IS DANGEROUS
- Dr. William Sharfman, Automotive Journalist - 2014 NISSAN ROGUE
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - MORE BOOSTER SEATS GRAB TOP RATINGS
- Jason Friedman, CEO Drive Safer - TEEN CAR CONTROL" AT METLIFE STADIUM
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 09 November 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant