The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Nov 16, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - JAGUAR LEAPS TO HELP YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - KIA FORTE; MITSUBISHI LANCER
- Jeff Bartlett, Editor Online-Consumer Reports - CONSUMER REPORTS ANNUAL AUTO RELIABILTY RANKINGS:JAPANESE DOMINANCE CRACKS AS AUDI .VOLVO &GMC SECURE SPOTS IN TOP 10
- Josephine Moran, Santander Region President, New York - Northern New Jersey - SANTANDER BANK AND ITS STRONG FOCUS ON THE IMPORTANCE OF HIGHER EDUCATION
- Debra Mielewski, Bio Materials Team Leader at Ford Motor Company - DRIVING INNOVATION:THE COCA-COLA COMPANY AND FORD UNVEIL FORD FUSION ENERGI WITH PLANTBOTTLE TECHNOLGY INTERIOR
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 16 November 2013
Ivan Anderson - Instructor of Automotive Technology, Raritan Valley Community College
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Josephine Moran - Santander Region President, New York - Northern New Jersey
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY