SureSale Launches Mobile Certification and Online Marketing Platforms
SureSale technology expands dealer autonomy in the sourcing, certification, and marketing of certified vehicles
VENICE, CA--Nov. 27, 2012: SureSale , the certified pre-owned (CPO) marketing program that is changing the way used vehicles are bought and sold, today announced the launch of its new mobile and online platforms designed to increase dealer autonomy in the sourcing, certification, and marketing of certified vehicles. The technology platforms include new functionality that enables dealers to purchase quality used inventory from private sellers, a mobile certification app, and an expanded online marketplace that includes free dealer microsites with additional listing syndication to top automotive marketplaces.
SureSale launched earlier this year to expand the range of vehicles eligible for certification on dealer lots, online marketplaces, and remarketing channels to 15 years old and 150K miles. Participating SureSale dealerships report a turn rate that is over 60% faster than that of the average used vehicle and an additional 23% or $2,300 per-vehicle sales premium on average.*
"These technology platforms create a turn-key certified marketing solution for dealers and an innovative way to acquire quality used inventory -- all while providing a powerful cost- and time-saving way to generate used car leads," said Jeffrey Schwartz, president and CEO of SureSale. "Plus, our new 'on demand' certification means dealers can market SureSale Eligible vehicles and then ultimately certify based on a consumer's request. This is a win for consumers, who have a new channel to search for certified vehicles, and for dealers, who have access to a new universe of consumers."
SureSale's new certified platform features include:
- ACQUIRE: buyer program for dealers
- Ability for participating dealers to purchase SureSale Eligible vehicles from private sellers sourced online from the SureSale Marketplace
- Dealers can remarket these vehicles as SureSale Certified upon additional inspection
- INSPECT: mobile certification app
- Allows qualified dealers to expedite the SureSale inspection process via a mobile inspection of vehicles
- SureSale ensures the standardization and validity of inspection requirements through proprietary technology and training
- MARKET: expanded SureSale marketplace
- Provides free turn-key dealership and SureSale branded microsites with additional listing syndication to top automotive marketplaces
- Promotes SureSale Eligible vehicles for on-demand certification based on consumer request
SureSale provides dealers who don't have access to manufacturer CPO programs the opportunity to differentiate their dealership by selling certified inventory; and for those with access, a certified business model that complements their existing manufacturer CPO program by extending the range of vehicles they can sell as certified. SureSale's online marketplace provides dealerships with one-click publishing of all their SureSale branded inventory (both 'Eligible' and Certified) on their SureSale microsite as well as across SureSale and online classified sites.
SureSale dealer benefits also include no monthly fees or long term contract commitments; an easy 'one-click' vehicle certification platform; best-in-class limited warranties, buy-back guarantees and vehicle service contracts; and certified vehicle inspections -- all of which generate greater customer and financial institution confidence, quicker inventory turn rates and more profit opportunity for the dealership.
*Based on analysis of SureSale vehicles' sale price + addl. VSC revenue averages (all SureSale vehicles 5 yrs and older sold March-May) compared to averages on similar vehicles (Y/M/M) from KBB suggested values (average of wholesale + 'as-is' + retail pricing).