SAE International - the Resource for Books and Learning Tools on Automotive Safety and Biomechanics
WARRENDALE, PA--Dec. 18, 2012: Increase knowledge; further a career; and stay competitive with SAE International's wide-ranging selection of titles covering topics such as vehicle design, occupant protection, driver distraction and more.
Some of the titles available include:
- "Occupant Protection and Automobile Safety in the U.S. since 1900"
- "Child Anthropometry for Improved Vehicle Occupant Safety"
- "Vehicle Accident Analysis and Reconstruction Methods, Second Edition"
- "Pregnant Occupant Biomechanics-Advances in Automobile Safety Research"
- "Active Safety and the Mobility Industry"
To see a list of all titles, visit Safety Resource.
Other related resources from SAE International include:
- SAE International Seminars on Safety -- Seminars on Safety
- SAE International Webinars on Safety -- Webinar on Safety
For more information about these titles and resources, contact SAE International Customer Service at 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada only) or 1-724-776-4970, or email CustomerService@sae.org.